Saturday, March 27, 2010

26:00 "Beneath the Planet of the Apes" 3979HT

Our heroes are in Queensboro Plaza MTA station. They're about to take the 7 train to Mutantville. And it's an express.

They walk from Queens to the NYSE to Radio City and points beyond. I will offer/retcon that the bomb just blew everything all together.

"I reveal my inmost self unto my god". At 10 years old, I didn't get why a bomb could be god. But I figured it out eventually.

There's Gregory Sierra, later so much fun in Barney Miller.

It starts to get wonderfully weird when the mutants telepathically interrogate Brent while scenes from his memories play out in black and white behind him.

There's Natalie Trundy, who plays 3 different roles in 4 PotA movies. It's almost like she knew somebody. :) (She was married to producer Arthur P. Jacobs).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home