Sunday, September 26, 2010

16:53 FT

After a couple of very-near-misses, we're a little more cautious now about making it onto the ferry. This last trip around was like a video game, with obstacles strewn in our path. First was the kid who couldn't get the door open. Next was ---

Oh look! There's the Statue of Liberty. Again. IT DOES NOT GET OLD.

--sorry. Next was the young woman who stood lost in her own world, blocking anyone who tried to get into the ferry waiting room. Finally, we had to get past two girls who lined up a photo right across the main pedestrian thoroughfare.

We defeated them all. Because we're not done yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tinygami said...

Can you believe I've been to NYC twice and have never seen the Statue of Liberty? Last time I was there for less than 24 hours so it makes it kind of understandable. I (and my dog) landed at midnight or 1:00 AM and left at 4:00 pm the same day. The next time I go to NYC I'll make sure to go take the SIF. At least last time I did see Central Park. That was an improvement over the first time.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home