Saturday, March 14, 2009

00:30 Channel 225 -- Infomerical Channel

China Viewpoint. "This. Is China."

Misspelled words on main titles. That's a bad start.

Some cool Chinese history stuff, starting with Mao meeting the Dalai Lama in 1954. I feel I'm being propagandized, but not sure yet for what.

I'm slow, but I'm pretty sure this show wants to convince me that Tibet should be part of China. Of course, I'll be changing the channel in 10 minutes, before conclusions are reached.

From this show I have learned that the Dalai Lama used to wear a Klansman hat.

See, this kind of show is why we do 24 Hours of TV. We'd never think to watch this otherwise.

B1-66er insists on fixing the aspect ratio for each show. Purist.

B1 says: "The first thing you need to understand is there's only one China. That's what Chinese people always say."

1 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

looks to be as entertaining as last time!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home