Sunday, March 15, 2009

14:45 Channel 505 HBO2 West: "Alien vs. Predator: Requiem"

I saw Alien and Aliens. Never saw a Predator movie. Never saw an AVP movie. Just so you know. But in general I think crossovers are cool. I remember the old Marvel-DC crossovers, like Superman vs. Spider-Man (with great Neal Adams art) and so on.

I guess this is the Alien planet we're seeing. Everything is very goopy and makes squishy noises. Like other Alien movies, I find this one dark (as in not enough light) and kinda hard to see what's going on. Plus I'm getting pretty tired.

We're hoping it starts quick, but it's not starting too quick yet. Uh oh. Alien just killed Hunting Dad. And now Hunting Kid too.

Now it looks like some shenanigans on Predator planet. It's much less goopy there. Easier on the shoes, I'll wager. Who wants to wager?

This one takes place in Gunnison County, Colorado. So we both pay attention to that, since we're from Colorado. But I've never been to Gunnison County.

Alien vs. Predator. Jeez. Can't we all just get along?

B says: "Super monsters duking it out isn't as scary if you don't know the background of one of them."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home