Saturday, March 27, 2010

10:50 "The Surgeon" (TV Series) 3085HT

Looks like we might have a little romance for Galen. 'bout time! Virdon is sick and Galen just happens to know a brilliant surgeon, who is also a beautiful female and his ex-fiancee.

Quick but good ape-human fight that ends with a rifle butt to the gorilla's stomach.

This episode features lots of smokey candles. I don't know of any particular reason why. It must be SYMBOLIC.

There is a girl in the human quarters who has NO NAME. She should meet Clint Eastwood.

Galen and his ex are plotting to steal a forbidden book on human anatomy. I think I used to peek at that book myself when I was a kid.

Roddy's dialog is a little sloshy and slurred for some reason. It feels like his appliance is loose. I guess it's too late to fix it in post.

"All of us are required to discipline the girl. It's our duty." Riiight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home