Sunday, February 26, 2006

21:45 Channel 653 -- FOX Sports West 2

Bluetorch

BANG YER HEAD! MOTORCYCLES AND METAL! DUDE!

And then an eHarmony.com ad? Are you kidding me? And a guy who looks like Don Knotts? The new/dead Don Knotts? What the hell is going on?

DUDE! BETTER COMMERCIAL! POKER AND RACING! I DON'T GET IT BUT IT'S K00L!

Pick up truck ad.

Now some lame thing.

DUDE! THERES A TRAIN! THERE'S SOME SKATEBOARDS! NO HELMETS! NO SHIRTS! DUDE!

HIP HOP! SLAP IT BACK JACK!

BITCHES SHOWIN' BRUISES FROM SKATIN'! FUCKIN' OVERZEALOUS COPS!

THOSE DUDES HAVE TATTS! HEY MAN, CHECK MINE OUT!

FRENCH NIGHTCLUBS! Are you kiddin' me? Name a French hip hop song. EXACTLY. How beat is that?

USC Football. As if. I got drunk with that chick from USC once. Or was it UCLA. It was great, though dude. I don't really remember it, but my friends told me it was.


"I don't understand why it was called, 'Bluetorch.' Nothing was blue and there wasn't a torch."
-- Special K

"That sounds like something a stereotypical old guy would say."
-- Bigg Nasty K

"Bluetorch, you bitches!"
-- b1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home