Sunday, February 26, 2006

23:15 Channel 821 -- XM Radio

The blend

Pop & Hits

Starts scarily with a segue from the GSN to a Billy Joel singing Uptown Girl and specifically, "you know I can't afford to buy her pearls." So true and so 24HoTV.

Donna Summer Hot Stuff. Get down and get down now.

Aaron Neville & Linda Ronstadt All My Life. I certainly hope not.

Belinda Carlisle I Get Weak. So do I when I think about you breaking up the Go-Go's to pursue a solo career. You didn't have a single solo song that was as good as say, Head Over Heels.

Five for Fighting 100 Years. It only seems that way because you sing in that crappy falsetto.


"I don't have enough brain cells left to comment on this."
-- Special K

"So long XM. I still don't consider you to be TV."
-- b1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home