Saturday, March 14, 2009

07:15 1827 -- Studio 4 Fitness on Demand

"Fat Burner Walk 2 Miles" Sounds like David Lynch movie title.

A way to exercise in front of your TV. Starts by walking "to warm the blood". B1 is playing along.

Now warming our hip joints by going side to side. Cheesy music comes along for free.

And 2...and 3...and 4. "I want to drop into mini-squats."

B1 is still playing along. It looks something like this:



Now he's talking to the TV. He's using Go-Go cans as dumbbells. We are 7 hours in, after all.

B1: "It's hard for me to tighten my muscle groups when Special K and Solid G are laughing behind me."

Solid G: "I'm waiting for the cactus and B1 to have a special encounter."

Solid G: "You have a one-pack."

2 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:05 PM  
Blogger anne said...

video of b1's participation in this segment would be worth twice the price of admission

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home