Saturday, March 14, 2009

08:30 Channel 503 HBO Signature "Capadocia"

Spanish language and sub-titled (yellow lettering with black outline -- my second-favorite to out-of-frame and below).

Shazam says the soundtrack is Kany Garcia doing "A donde fue Cecelia?"

It's hard to tell exactly what's happening but we've dropped into the middle of someone who is in jail and may or may not be a man (although we definitely saw tits -- I know tits when I see 'em and that's what they were) and lots of people who appear to be tracking him/her down. There's a fair amount of shopping and cell phone conversations -- I think women would like this movie.

THERE'S THE CONFUSING PART: "HE USED THE MONEY TO GET A SEX CHANGE OPERATION." of course!

"I find this gripping."

- Special K


"This show reminds me a lot of General Magic. Lots of drama, involving people with unusual sexual tastes, concerning a situation I don't fully understand."

- b1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home